enjoy some of the best food in cabo without lifting a finger
Don't want to cook on vacation? We get it! Cabo Platinum offers top-of-the-line Cabo house rentals with chef services from our highly experienced and carefully vetted in-villa chef team. Whether you're just looking to have lunch already prepared upon arrival or you want a private chef for the duration of your stay, we've got you covered. So how does it all work?
- Decide what you and your group would like to eat. To help generate ideas, we've provided a number of sample menus below.
- Your personal chef and concierge will coordinate purchasing all of the food, ensuring you get the freshest ingredients in Cabo.
- Your chef will arrive at your villa and begin prepping your meal at your desired time.
- Dinner is ready and it's time for you to enjoy!
- Your chef will do all of the dishes and clean the kitchen so you don't have to worry about a thing.
- Enjoy leftovers as a late-night or mid-day snack.
CABO PLATINUM CHEF PRICES
|GUESTS||BREAKFAST||LUNCH||DINNER||FULL DAY||BR & LUNCH||LUNCH & DINNER|
* Prices are for service only and do not include the price of food or gratuities.
* Prices are for family style meals; plated formal meals add $5 per person.
* Assistant required for groups of 10 or more.
* Please inquire directly regarding holiday or special event pricing.
* If you are interested in having a chef for your entire stay, take a look at our All-Inclusive Package.
CABO PLATINUM CHEF TEAM
“Quetza’s cooking was phenomenal!” …is what we hear from most of our guests that get to experience her flare in the kitchen. Beyond creating great flavors, Quetza is hard working and takes pride in local flavor. She loves to cook with spice and has several fabulous Mexican specialties. She prepares all her dishes to the tastes of our guests, according to their needs and desires. She was professionally trained at CESSA University in Mexico City with a degree in Culinary Arts. Quetza has 2 dogs and enjoys to continually learn new cooking techniques and perfecting her trade. Many guests have been repeat-clients to Cabo Platinum, just for Quetza’s cooking! It’s hard to choose one dish, but many of our 5-star reviews recommend Quetza’s garlic sautéed shrimp with Guajillo sauce.
Ivan has been an in-demand chef in Cabo for nearly 10 years. Working at many local restaurants and starting his own mobile business, he has a style that is a favorite with many of our guests. From traditional Mexican dishes to new creative contemporary amalgamations, Ivan relishes in introducing new fare to new discerning palettes. If Cabo San Lucas hosted a chile rellano cooking competition, Ivan would be at the top of the finalists list. Recommended with traditional Spanish rice and his famous chile de arbol spiced vegetables.
With a long resume of varied restaurants in Cabo San Lucas, Roberto comes to Cabo Platinum with a dedicated work ethic and culinary creativity. From traditional dishes to international cuisine, Roberto always impresses and excites. Although Roberto has many dishes to love, we always recommend his Chicken Tamarindo with sautéed squash medley.