Taboo Cabo Restaurant is High Energy, Great Food and a Fun Night Out!
Our team loves recommending great restaurants. When we experience fantastic food, creative ambience, an incredible setting, or sometimes just an experience that is worthy of recommending; we are thrilled to share with our guests. Our dinner at Taboo Cabo in the ME hotel on Medano Beach is worthy of accolades for all of the above!
Created by Grupo RosaNegra, Taboo Cabo is a dining adventure! The team brought together the best-in-class for cuisine, mixology, ambience, design and entertainment. With headquarters in Cancun, Quintana Roo, Grupo RosaNegra is known for combining elegant dining with an energetic flare! Their restaurant concepts across Mexico are hip, trendy and vivacious! And Taboo Cabo at the ME hotel is no exception.
When you need a good night out, with good adult fun, look no further than Taboo Cabo Restaurant. Opening its doors in 2021, the eclectic dining experience was one of the hottest venues to open. The ME Hotel splashed across the scene with other offerings, such as Mamazzita, Funky Geisha, and the Pollen festival, featuring international DJ sensations such as Kygo and Gryffyn.
One of our favorite recommendations is the Kobe Rib Eye Steak. Grupo RosaNegra has won awards for their cultivation of Kobe beef and upholding the standards of Kobe cultivation. In addition to a great steak here are a few other things you can expect when dining at Taboo Cabo Restaurant:
● A delicious and vibrant menu: A restaurant is only as good as its menu, right? This has got you well-covered. From a designated gin bar, offering Galata Tower and Pamukkale, to a versatile champagne selection, including Moet & Chandon Nectar Imperial, and Veuve Clicquot Rich, to name a few. If you come with a monstrous thirst–or perhaps just a big group—Taboo has you covered with a fine selection of Salmanzars, Balthazars and the elite Nebuchadnezzer!
The Taboo Cabo Menu is full and has a variety of offerings. For quality eats, you can enjoy the personalized Taboo Salad, royal oysters, a lamb burger, and wood-fired octopus fries. For something sweet, finish it off with Italian cheesecake or Banana bread tiramisu. There’s a little something on the Taboo Cabo menu for all tastebuds.
● A fun, energetic atmosphere: A huge part of Taboo Beach Club is going to be the sexy, modern, vibrant atmosphere. There’s something happening and is just right for an evening out with your friends and family. Expect live dance sets, live music that revolves around the restaurant, fire, light shows and exotic entertainment. People dancing on tables and chairs….. yes, there some of that too!
● Located on a swimmable beach: What’s dinner without a pre-or post-beach event? Located on the Medano beach in the ME hotel, the location is great for enjoying the polished and vibrant atmosphere you want with the blend of sandy, salty fun outside, too! Great for a post-dinner stroll in the sand.
● Luxury Offerings: In addition to food, the Tabo Cabo menu also offers cigars and a selection of hookah. For those looking for a full night of entertainment and enjoyment, Taboo Cabo has you covered. And if the dinner runs long, you can take your smoking devices to the rooftop lounge. Actually, we recommend you plan on it!
● Equipped with valet services: A well-loved feature, when looking specifically for Taboo Cabo reservations, is that there is a respectful, timely, and courteous valet service. This offers up that extra posh detail, too. Even the bathrooms are top-notch (see image below) and the staff in the bathroom are helpful, friendly and attentive. It all comes together to offer you an unforgettable experience that has all of the right details cared for ahead of time.
Taboo ME Cabo is an adventure all in itself, and this means a high-quality experience for your group. Regardless of what most appeals to you in this impressive list of advantages, you’ll enjoy a little bit of everything to help create that memorable experience that you’re looking for a classy and high-energy night out.
Talk to your concierge and be sure you have advanced reservations. Although Taboo at the ME Hotel is a large restaurant, people are catching on quickly and it is filling fast. Make sure you request your table “in the middle” of the restaurant as this is where all the action happens. Let your Cabo Platinum Concierge take care of everything!
If you’ve already experienced the Taboo Cabo Restaurant at the ME Hotel and you’re interested in other culinary adventures in Los Cabos, then take a look at our Cabo Restaurants Menu page HERE.