Ultimate Guide to Cabo San Lucas
Tucked away between a glistening marina and the Pacific Ocean, Cabo San Lucas is a popular place of escape because of its world-class lodging, thrilling activities, great fishing, incredible food, and, of course, energetic nightlife options. Over the years, the reputation and allure of Cabo San Lucas have skyrocketed. Today, while enjoying one of your favorite oceanfront vacations, you may even spot a handful of celebrities who have unlocked the charm of Cabo San Lucas. If you’re ready for a Cabo San Lucas vacation, here’s how to do it best in Cabo San Lucas.
Experiences & Adventures
Whether you’re a thrill-seeker or want to soak up the sun with endless margaritas in hand, Cabo San Lucas has you covered. It’s the perfect place for everyone in your family to be able to find something they love. When in Cabo San Lucas, fill your days with a mix and match of activities. Here are our favorites:
- Deep-Sea Fishing: Chartering a fishing boat is a MUST if you want to experience some of the best deep-sea fishing on the planet. Cabo San Lucas is teeming with Marlin year-round, so no matter when you visit, you’ll have a stellar fishing experience.
- Day Cruises: Leisurely sunset dinner cruises, whale watching adventures, and catamaran tours are all at your fingertips in Cabo San Lucas. It would be a shame to visit this oasis and not spend as much time on the water as possible, so be sure to book a few tours ahead of time!
- Water Sports: The beaches and marina offer a range of water sports to choose from. You can spend the day paddle boarding, taking sailing lessons, jet skiing, scuba diving, snorkeling, or even go paragliding if you’re brave enough! No matter what activity you choose, you’ll be looking down at the turquoise blue waters and wondering how you can stay in Cabo San Lucas forever.
- Beach days: A vacation isn’t a vacation without a little relaxation! There is no shortage of beachesin this tropical getaway; be sure to stop at Playa El Medano and Playa Del Amor during your stay.
Divine Culinary Selections
Life’s about balance and Cabo San Lucas is about balancing the delicious hole-in-the-wall taco joints with the fantastic fine-dining options. While you can’t go wrong with any Mexican food you pass, here are some of our recommendations when you’re looking to spoil yourself:
- Edith’s Restaurante: Owner, Edith Jiménez, has been a pioneer in the fine-dining space in Cabo San Lucas. For some of the freshest seafood in town and incredible ambiance, stop at Edith’s.
- Nick-San: Upscale Mexican/Asian fusion is the name of the game here. This sushi spot is the best in Cabo San Lucas, and you’ll adore the playful combination of flavors and ingredients.
- El Farallon: If you’re looking for a romantic dining option, look no further. Balanced on a cliffside overlooking the Pacific Ocean, El Farallon’s views will take your breath away and their fresh daily seafood will enchant your tastebuds.
- Agua: Agua’s seasonal menu changes will have you coming back to Cabo San Lucas time and time again. It’s excellent for intimate dinners or larger dining experiences as there are many shareable menu options.
We would be remiss if we didn’t mention some of our favorite nightlife spots to visit during your Cabo San Lucas vacation. In Cabo San Lucas, you can find craft cocktails and spring break parties all in the same city.
- El Squid Roe: If a night out in Cabo San Lucas is on the docket, you simply can’t miss El Squid Roe. This is the most iconic and well-known nightclub in Cabo and the great music will have you dancing all night.
- Mandala Los Cabos: For a more upscale night out, you’ll love Mandala Los Cabos. This dance club brings in DJs from all over the world and has wonderful VIP amenities.
- Nowhere Bar: If you don’t want to sacrifice ocean views during your fun, Nowhere Bar is the spot for you. Its energetic playfulness and amazing scenery make it hard to leave when the night ends.
A Private Villa in Cabo San Lucas is Waiting for You!
One of the best things you’ll do this week is book a trip to Cabo San Lucas. There’s no shortage of things to do, food to enjoy, or fun to have. Make sure you check out our Luxury Villas for the perfect lodging during your stay! We have a range of villa styles and locations, so you can curate your perfect vacation. Upon arrival to one of our villas, you’ll be greeted by a private concierge that will ensure you’re every wish comes true for the length of your stay. If you want an in-villa masseuse, we can make it happen.
If you’re looking for a personal chef to come to your villa and make a gourmet meal, that can be reality. You can even charter fishing boats and yachts directly through our service!
Once you fall in love with Cabo San Lucas and Cabo Platinum Villas, your favorite villa can be purchased so it’s yours forever. Many of our guests never want to stay anywhere else after the experience we provide, and we think you’ll feel the same. We can’t wait to show you Cabo, The Cabo Platinum Villa way!