In this day and time, we are very fortunate to have so many “Stay and Play” options when planning a trip. Not only in the United States, but all over the world, there are “Stay and Play” opportunities for every type of traveler! With all of the options and email promotions available to you, where do you start when trying to book your next Stay and Play vacation? I recommend that you consider the following six categories when choosing where to go next:
- Geographical Location – They say “location, location, location” for a reason! The geographical location of your resort will determine many of your vacation’s details, including climate, travel time, and surrounding culture.
- Weather – Warm, dry, and sunny weather makes for perfect golf conditions!
- Proximity – How many flights do you have to take to arrive at your destination? How many flights per day are available from your local airport? How easy is it to get to your resort once you’ve landed?
- Ranked Golf Courses – Once you’ve narrowed down a geographical location, check to see if there are any top ranked or bucket list golf courses you’d love to play!
- Accommodations – Depending on the size of your group, the ages of the individuals, and everyone’s preferences, you may need specific amenities to accommodate all of your guests’ needs e.g., a large kitchen, 5 bedrooms, a private pool.
- Customization – I always recommend that you customize your amenities within any resort’s “Stay and Play” options to ensure that the package is best suited to your needs and wants. This will guarantee a unique and memorable “Stay and Play” experience for everyone in your group!
After assessing the above categories, Los Cabos becomes the easy pick for your next “Stay and Play” vacation! The perfect weather, ease of access, and warm, Mexican culture combine for a perfect getaway. Los Cabos also has top ranked golf courses such as the Dunes and El Cardonal Golf Courses at Diamante Cabo San Lucas. The Dunes Golf Course is ranked 36th in the world, and El Cardonal is the first golf course ever built by Tiger Woods!
Are you ready to play the golf course that’s rated 36th in the world? Diamante Cabo San Lucas has multiple “Stay and Play” opportunities available that include luxury accommodations, rounds of golf, private dinners prepared by resident chef, daily buffet breakfast at the clubhouse, exclusive round-trip transportation, complimentary resort shuttle service, daily housekeeping and more!
To book your “Stay and Play” package, or for help tailoring it to your needs, please contact me thru LinkedIn
This article was written by RODRIGO GOMEZ, for informational purposes only and are not legal advice or a substitute for legal counsel. This information is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. You should not rely or act upon this information without seeking professional counsel.