This sleek and sexy 36-ft Sea Ray Sundancer features a unique design that’s equally luxurious and practical. From the large padded lounging areas to the stylish, comfortable cabin, this yacht is built to impress. The versatility and seamless flow of indoor-and-outdoor spaces provide an easy transition and flow for guests in any area of the vessel. The spacious bow offers enhanced comfort with an impressive lounging and seating area. While the 36-ft Sea Ray Sundancer is not the biggest yacht in our fleet, it is perfect for smaller groups. This yacht is able to hold up to 8 guests comfortably. With a full open bar, your favorite water toys, and a well-trained crew, your day on the water will be one to remember!
Marina: Cabo San Lucas
|2.5 hours (min.)||$480 USD||up to 4 passengers||includes chips w/ guac & salsa, mixed nuts, & open bar|
|4 hours||$620 USD||up to 4 passengers||includes tacos, chips w/ guac & salsa, mixed nuts, & open bar|
|8 hours||$1,240 USD||up to 4 passengers||includes tacos, chips w/ guac & salsa, mixed nuts, & open bar|
|Overnight||$4,800 USD||up to 4 passengers||Inquire for more details|
INCLUDES: Open Bar, Food (depends on charter length), Bluetooth Stereo System, 1 Paddle Board, Floating Mat, Water Noodles, Snorkeling Gear, Fishing Gear, & Bilingual Crew.
* Extra Passengers: $120 (2.5 hrs), $155 (4 hrs) & $310 (8 hrs). Maximum capacity is 8 passengers.
– Half Price for Ages 6-12
– FREE for Ages 5 and Under
* Prices do not include a mandatory 16% Govt. IVA Tax
* Prices do not include gratuity (10-20% is recommended)
Menu & Bar
Welcome Snacks – on ALL charters
- Mixed Nuts
- Chips w/ Guacamole & Salsa
Lunch – on charters of 4+ hours
- Lobster Tail for 2
- Two lobster tails accompanied by a shrimp, vegetables, fresh fruit, and Moët Chandon Champagne for $237 USD
- Bubbly & Natural Water
- Diet Coca-Cola