This 38′ Azimut is a beautiful and accommodating yacht that makes a perfect day on the water. This yacht features two comfortable cabins, an indoor fridge, and a flybridge that allows you to have plenty of space for up to 12 people. The charter comes with a National open bar and food options. Explore why Azimut is one of the world’s favorite yacht makers.
Marina: Cabo San Lucas
|2 hours||$1,200 USD||up to 8 passengers|
|3 hours||$1,750 USD||up to 8 passengers|
|4 hours||$2,300 USD||up to 8 passengers|
|6 hours||$3,300 USD||up to 8 passengers|
INCLUDES: Open Bar, Food, Snorkel Equipment, SUP, and Towels. Onboard private chef available for hire for additional fee.
* An additional $75 per person will be charged for groups with over 8 people. Max capacity 12 passengers.
* Additional Hours are $500/hour
* Prices do not include a mandatory 16% Govt. IVA Tax
* Prices do not include gratuity
* Add a Sea Bike to your charter for an additional fee (photos below):
• 2-4 hour charters = $200 USD + 16% Govt. IVA Tax
• 4-6 hour charters = $250 USD + 16% Govt. IVA Tax
• 6-8 hour charters = $300 USD + 16% Govt. IVA Tax
* This boat is available for $420/hour without open bar and food.
- Seasonal Fruit Platter
- Chips & Guacamole
- Option 1: Fish Ceviche
- Option 2: Fajitas & Quesadillas
- Mexican National Beer