The 52′ Leopard Catamaran is a luxury sailing catamaran that provides a fun and comfortable charter on the Cabo waters. Catamarans are known for their spacious outdoor areas and smooth sailing experience. This vessel includes fun water toys such a two stand-up paddleboards, a floating mat (lily pad), large unicorn floatie, and snorkel gear. In addition to this, it also offers an unlimited open bar as well as appetizers and lunch.
Marina: Cabo San Lucas
|3 hours||$1,950 USD||up to 10 passengers|
|4+ hours||Inquire for Pricing||up to 10 passengers|
INCLUDES: Open Bar, Food, Snorkel Equipment, 2 Stand-Up Paddleboards, Floating Mat, Unicorn Floatie, Crew, & Round-Trip Transportation. Please bring your own towels.
* Prices do not include a mandatory 16% Govt. IVA Tax
* An additional $120 per person will be charged for groups with over 10 people. Max capacity 25 passengers.
* Prices do not include a mandatory Port Fee, paid at check-in ($1 USD/person before 4pm and $2 USD/person after 4pm)
* Prices do not include gratuity (10-20% is recommended)
* Add a Sea Bike to your charter for an additional fee (photos below):
• 2-4 hour charters = $200 USD + 16% Govt. IVA Tax
• 4-6 hour charters = $250 USD + 16% Govt. IVA Tax
• 6-8 hour charters = $300 USD + 16% Govt. IVA Tax
- Seasonal Fruit Platter
- Chips & Guacamole & Pico de Gallo
- Fish Ceviche
- Chicken & Steak Quesadillas